What We Believe
- We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testament, is Holy Spirit inspired and is the final authority concerning truth, the proper conduct of mankind, and is the sole final source of all the we believe.
- We believe in the one universal church which is the Body of Christ.
- We believe the church's purpose as offering worship to God, fellowship, ministry and instruction to itself, and evangelism and service to the world.
- We believe in one God revealed in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the two ordinances of the church are water baptism by immersion and communion, which is the Lord's Supper.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutable creates each person as male and female, and the distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicariius atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
- We belive that the Manifestation of the Holy Spirit recorded in 1st Corinthians 12:8-11 will operate in present-day churches which yield to the Lord.
- We believe that man in his natural state is a sinner lost, undone, without hope, and without God. We believe that the "stripes" placed upon Jesus Christ at his crucifixion provided physical healing to all who believe and receive.
- We believe in the saving power of the blood of Jesus and His imputed righteousness. We believe the ministries of Ephesians 4 (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers)
- We believe the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the terms of salvation are repentance towards God from Sin, and a personal heart-felt faith in the Lord Jesus Christ which results in regeneration of the person. This salvation is entirely by the grace of our Lord and not by any works man may do.
- We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one biological man and one biological woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture.
- We believe that God intends for sexual intimacy to occur only between a biological man and a biological woman who are married to each other.
- We believe that Christians should seek as early disciples did, to practice the separated life from the world and unto Christ, and set standards of conduct which will exalt our Lord and His Church.
- We believe that human life is created by God in His image and this is sacred. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condtion from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.